My standard fee is $55.00 per 50 min therapy session for individuals, couples, or families. I sometimes have slots available on a sliding fee basis. Fees are paid at the time of the session, and I am then able to reserve future appointments for you.
Cancellations: Sessions are scheduled by appointment and are usually 50 minutes in length. This time is reserved for you. If you should need to cancel your appointment, a 24- hr notice is required. You will be charged for your appointment if you fail to provide 24-hr advance notice of cancellation. Please call immediately if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. You can leave a message 24 hrs a day. The phone number is: 612-437-6394 .
In the case of emergencies, please call the Helpline at 541-779-4357
Rights and Responsibilities
Our therapy sessions are confidential. As an intern I abide by the laws and ethical principles that govern privilege and confidentiality. The things that you discuss with me are protected by Oregon state laws. As an intern with the Oregon Board of Licensed Professional Counselors and Therapists, I abide by its Code of Ethics. I will provide you with a copy of this code upon request.
As a client, you have the following rights:
- To expect that a registered intern is being supervised so as to meet the qualifications of training and experience required for licensure by state law;
- To examine public records maintained by the Board and to have the Board; confirm credentials of a registered intern;
- To obtain a copy of the Code of Ethics;
- To report complaints to the Board;
- To be informed of the cost of professional services before receiving the services;
- To be assured of privacy and confidentiality while receiving services as defined by rule or law, with the following exceptions: 1) Reporting suspected Child abuse; 2) Reporting imminent danger to client or others: 3) Reporting information required in court proceedings or by client’s insurance company; or other relevant agencies; 4) Providing information regarding my (intern’s) case consultation or supervision; 5) Defending claims brought by client against me (intern);
- To be free from being the object of discrimination on the basis of age, color, culture, disability, ethnicity, national origin, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, or socioeconomic status or other unlawful category while receiving services.